These rules will continue to evolve so that everyone can enjoy using the app. By using the app, you're accepting that your messages could be hidden or deleted if they violate current or future rules.
- You must be 17+ to use the app.
- You can't post content that violates copyright.
- You can't post content that's illegal or otherwise use the app to engage in criminal behavior.
- You can't threaten or harass people.
- You can't post gratuitous graphic depictions of violence.
- You can't post messages that are overly aggressive toward listeners or intended to upset or annoy them.
- You can't spam.
In general, it's OK to post about your business. It's OK to post criticism. But as a rule of thumb, you should post as if the people listening are people you will run into again in your community. These rules may be subject to some interpretation and we will make our best effort to enforce them faithfully, and we rely on your to adhere to the spirit of these rules.
If you encounter a message that violates these rules, click the flag button on the message to request a review.